Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Value Photography Gear

I always support small and local businesses whenever I can. However, with some camera gear this is an enormous disparity between Amazon pricing and the prices found at local camera shops. Most primary camera gear is sold at MSRP, regardless of the source. However, accessory prices can vary widely.

For the past year or so I've used Amazon as a great resource for photography gear to support my growing work. Simple things like Lens Pens, Bags, Light Stands and even diffusers can be bought on the cheap on Amazon.

I always scrutinize lower cost products. Many times lower cost products are lower quality products, however that's not a universal rule. If you're a careful and smart shopper you can save money on supplies so that you can spend more freely on bodies and lenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment